Share3D Acceptable Use Policy
Last Modified: March 22, 2013
The Share3D website provides you a valuable and trusted service. In exchange, Quadrispace Corporation (“we” or “our”) trusts you to use that service responsibly.
You agree not to misuse the Share3D website and service (the “Services”). You must not, and must not attempt to, use the Services to do the following things:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services or shared areas of the Services you have not been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any other user of the Services, for example, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- plant malware or otherwise use the Services to distribute malware;
- access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, automated scraping);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions, advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- send mass emails, regardless of whether the email recipients have opted-in or not.
- publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another’s rights;
- promote or advertise products or services without appropriate authorization;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred; or
- violate the law in any way, to violate the privacy of others, or to defame others.
If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB per month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by QuadriSpace) of other Share3D customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
If your automated email delivery exceeds 200 users per day, or significantly exceeds the average email usage (as determined solely by QuadriSpace) of other Share3D customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or limit email privileges.
Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, the policies of any of our upstream providers, or the policies of any network connected to the Services may, at our sole discretion, result in the immediate suspension or cancellation of any or all Services or other action deemed appropriate by us, without remuneration to you. Any fees paid in advance of such suspension, cancellation, or other action are non-refundable.
The use of Services for illegal activities is prohibited. We may disclose any and all of your information, account history, account use, etc. to any law enforcement agency who makes a written request without consent or notification to you. In addition, we shall have the right to terminate all Services to you if requested to do so by any law enforcement or government agency.
We may, from time to time at our sole discretion, impose rules, regulations, or restrictions on the Services not expressly stated in this Acceptable Use Policy. We may modify this Acceptable Use Policy at any time, in our sole discretion. Any modifications are effective upon posting of the revisions on the Share3D website.